I am now living in Stockholm after many years in New York City where I trained at the School of American Ballet, earned a BA in sociology and dance at The New School University, and worked professionally with a wide range of choreographers and experimental artists in addition to teaching university students and professional contemporary dancers.
My teaching practice is a development of seven years of detailed work with Janet Panetta, a New York based educator who regularly teaches at PARTS and Impulstanz. Janet is the acting Ballet Director of Tanztheater Wuppertal Pina Bausch.
- A collaboration between Cullbergbaletten and Danscentrum Stockholm.
– Cullberg Ballet, Stockholm, SE — 2018 Morning company class
– HZT, Inter-University Center for Dance, Berlin, DE — 2018–Present
– Morning training in Ballet Technique for Bachelor of Arts Students
DOCH, Dans och Cirkushögskolan, Stockholm, SE — 2017
– Morning training in Ballet Technique for Bachelor of Arts Students The New School, Eugene Lang College, New York City, US — 2016–2017
– Morning training in Ballet Technique for Bachelor of Arts Students The Ohio State University, Columbus, US — 2017
– Week-long workshop in Ballet Technique for Practicing Performance Festival Philadelphia University of the Arts, Philadelphia, US — 2016–2017
– Training workshops in Ballet Technique for high school students in UArts Pre-College Program Gibney Dance Center, New York City, US — 2015–2017
– Professional level training in Ballet Technique for contemporary, modern and classical dancers American Ballet Theatre, New York City, US — 2014
– Choreographic assistance for new creation with Jillian Peña Impulstanz International Dance Festival, Vienna, AT — 2013–2014
– Teaching assistant to Janet Panetta workshop Ballet for Contemporary Dancers Performance Experience & Collaborations